Monday 1 September 2014

Manicure Monday: Butter London Blagger

Butter London Blagger is an opaque creme blue that's perfect for the summer.

This is picture is actually pretty close to the actual colour of the polish, I've seen a few photos online where it looks like a royal blue and it's definitely not, it's got teal undertones rather than purple/violet undertones and it's not quite as bright as a true royal blue would be. It's probably a cerulean/cobalt blue- I'm not doing a very good job of describing it am I? It's a really unique beautiful colour bright and vibrant without being to bright. It's a lovely blue for summer and it's a great colour for a pedicure.

The formula is great, it's opaque and applies beautifully, I don't have any other Butter London polishes so I can't say it that's typical but Butter London has pretty good reviews elsewhere.

It's £12 at lookfantasic online or you can get it in store at selfridges or boots (I couldn't see it online but it should be in store- it's part of their permanent line). In the US you can get it direct from Butter London for $15.

This photo was actually taken a few weeks ago, I don't have a camera or a phone at the moment so I can't take any photos which is why I haven't posted anything for a while (my brother lost my camera and my phone started randomly screening my calls so it's being mended at the moment- my phone says it's got signal but just sends all my calls to voice mail- Why? Phones hate me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment