Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Favourite Lipsticks: MAC Lady Danger

Next up in My Favourite Lipsticks is a MAC Classic: MAC Lady Danger.

MAC Lady Danger bright pillar box red lipstick swatch and review
Lady Danger is a bright red with orange undertones, It applies quite red on me but other people seem to find it more orange. It's highly pigmented and easy to apply, one quick coat gives an opaque and even coverage. The matte finish lasts well but can be a bit drying and isn't very forgiving to chapped lips so I tend to use a lip balm on top

I love this colour in the summer- the bright colour works really well against skin with a slight tan and the colour itself feels very summery and playful. I like wearing it with stripes, the bold colour works really well with a slightly more casual outfit 

MAC Lady Danger bright pillar box red lipstick swatch and reviewMAC Lady Danger bright pillar box red lipstick swatch and review


No comments:

Post a Comment